Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Harford County Housing & Community Development Address Change Request

    Address change for Waiting List

  2. Interested in the FSS Program?
  3. Unit Available For Rent

    Form for Landlords to complete when a unit is available for rent.

  1. Harford County Unsheltered Count Form
  2. Tenant Complaint Form

    Complaint form for livability complaints